TigoTago provides fast access to all of the tags in a file by displaying them in an editor similar to a spreadsheet. This enables you to easily set and modify tags and to rename a huge number of files. Convenient multi-selection allows for flexible mass taging and mass renaming operations. You have full control all changes are visible before you save them to disk. No typing will be needed when filling tags, since they can by imported from freedb or Discogs on-line databases.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Organize and rename your media files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Manage multimedia files and players.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Edit text files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Enhance PE32/64 with fields description, utilities, a hex edito...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Organize your font files.
- Edit ID3 tags and rename MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Churn out numerous Web pages.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Choose the format and batch rename the files in the directory.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Organize your media collection.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: