From Square 2 Software:
TidyMP3 has the power to create or edit playlists based on ID3 tag information. TidyMP3 also has the ability to edit ID3 tags on multiple files at the same time. You can also concatenate a file s ID3 tag information to edit the filename. Another useful function is the ability to search your local hard drive for MP3 files based on ID3 tags or by the filename. Once you have a list of search results, you can export those results to the playlist editor and create a playlist.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Index your media files in a database.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Make searching for a song easier by cataloging your MP3 collect...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Rename and re-tag your collection of MP3 files.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Complete and fix MP3 ID3 tags, remove duplicates, and search fo...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create multiple playlists and listen to your favorite MP3 files...
- Use music folders on your hard drive as playlists and more.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Edit and create ID3 information tags to mp3-files.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Browse, catalog, and burn your collection of audio files.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Edit your MP3 tags.
- Manipulate multiple audio file formats with this open-source en...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Fix tags or typos in your MP3, AAC, FLAC music library and comp...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: