The greatest story ever told becomes the greatest story ever experienced. The You Testament takes you back to the time of Christ and allows you to witness his impact on society firsthand. Be the feet that follow him around ancient Palestine, the voice that tempts him in the wilderness, and the ears that hear his guidance. Then be the hand that betrays him, the mouth that denies him, and the eyes that see his death and resurrection. By the time the story has been told, it will be the most personal account ever documented--the Gospel according to YOU. Featuring a unique interpretation of events and scriptural references for further reading, the teachings of Christ have never been more relevant and accessible. Neither pious nor blasphemous, The You Testament is a thought-provoking challenge of what you thought you knew and an uplifting reminder of what will always be true.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 features detailed new hand textures.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- See 20 cartoon drawings of Bible stories.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Organize daily prayer, notes, and save verses.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Enjoy a Jesus Christ theme for your Windows 7 system.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- View a slideshow of Jesus and religion related photos on your d...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- View the bible on your computer.
- View a new Bible verse each day, or each time you run the progr...
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Replace the Windows bootup screen with inspirational Bible vers...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Create a Christmas atmosphere and bring a classic Christmas sce...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Catalog the content, titles, dates, and themes of sermons.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Celebrate the true meaning of Easter with this religious screen...
- View photo summary of biblical sites of the Holy Land.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Too Violent for a Christian Game"
Version: The You Testament 1.3
Good smooth gameplay.
You can interact with Jesus and other biblical figures.
still uses DirectX7
jesus would never attack a man
"not for Christians"
Version: The You Testament 1.3
Original. Cute character graphics reminds me of those on the animated "Davey and Goliath" cartoon, 3d game world. The player can move about the game world freely. Limited amount of interactivity. Decent cut scene within game. Players can give gifts to the poor in it.
Not for the Christian gamer. Violent, offensive to any serious christian. Characters look nice and friendly but all the sudden they will form mobs and beat each other up.Some gamers will find it funny.It is a parody of the bible.Players can start beating other characters up with staffs or daggers, including Jesus, happens randomly.I picked up a staff and walked up to Jesus and he say,"You cannot follow me unless you give me a gift." Then I walk up to him he is holding a staff he offers to give me the staff.Declined then he says "whats wrong with my staff is it not good enough for you.I guess then I will beat you down with it."Which then he does.Many Mis-quotes of the bible.The maker of the game has used the game as an opportunity to vent his anger at Christians or the point is to make Jesus look bad.A christian could play it objectively but its nothing a Christians hasn't heard before just in game form.It's sad really.The opposite of what the "gospel" is about.
Not meant as a tool for evangelism or entertainment for Christian. But for people who hate everything christian. I was kind of looking forward to something nice for a change. Just a warning.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content