CNET Editors' review
The Law of Attraction provides tips and instruction for improving your life through the art of positive energy. This short, basic ebook is an interesting take on the self-help concept.
The program's interface is a breeze to follow since it's just a short, 25-page PDF e-book. The author never uses obscure language, and the topics are organized logically. It offers a brief introduction into the Law of Attraction, which basically boils down to utilizing positive vibrations and ridding yourself of negative ones to improve your attitude. The remaining pages do a fine job of describing how the Law of Attraction works, how one can utilize it, and even reasons why the Law may not work for some people. We were able to follow the premise clearly but felt that skeptics of new-age spiritualism probably won't get much from it. If you're open to new and different ideas, however, the concept could really sink in. Like most e-books, the program had no special features, but we would have appreciated better images since the program seems to randomly insert clipart, which can become distracting. On the whole, we felt this was a solid electronic book for improving your attitude toward life.
The Law of Attraction is freeware. While it won't convince skeptics, this is a great choice for open-minded self-help fans, and we recommend it for them.
What if you could, however, have the power to determine the course of your own life? What if you could accomplish great things and acquire great riches just by using the power of your own mind? What if I told you that this does not have to be a "what if?" What if I told you that you possess in your psyche the power to chart the course of the rest of your life on whatever path you see fit?
The belief held by many theorists is that the universe is governed by a set of universal laws; these laws cannot be changed, cannot be broken and apply to every individual, regardless of age or nationality. These laws are the riverbanks which guide the flow of their lives on its journey to its ultimate end. The law of attraction is one such law. The law of attraction is the belief that anyone can determine their destiny through the power of their minds.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Manage and organize clients, accounts, appointments, e-mails, s...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Guess if the statistics are true or not.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Manage your daily administrative tasks, including time costing,...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Prepare yourself for Cisco's 642-831 CIT exam.
- Get ready for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) 640-801 ...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Prepare yourself for MS 70-217 W2K Directory Service exam.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Make your law office more efficient with this dictation softwar...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Combine instant messaging and chat with personal organization f...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Generate CNC data and support various machining procedures.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Get maps, historical overviews, and other information about Mun...
- Learn and develop new rhythms, groove, inner time and drumming ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not what it says it is"
Version: The Law Of Attraction 4.0
There really isn't any as the link is just a front to download a virus.
When you click on retrieve code to install the programme it takes you to an asian porn site. What's up with that? It also installed the MySearchResults Virus. I thought Cnet was more reliable than that?