An utility which helps you to utilize and configure the TFTP server shipped with the standard Mac OSX distribution. Using this application you can start/stop the TFTP service on your Mac and change its working path, that's where the files are sent to and received from by any TFTP client (e.g. a Cisco router or switch). In addition, other features are available to help you to seamlessy send and receive files from any TFTP enabled device to a Macintosh acting as TFTP server. This is useful if you have a lot of network devices and want to store in a safe place all their configuration files and operating system binary images. These files can be reused later (or modified using a text editor on your Mac) to easily configure from scratch other similar devices or update their system image files.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Used to update Linksys & MacSense routers.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Client/server protocol.
- Upload and download executable images onto TFTP server.
- Diagnostic, cleaning, and repair tools.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Cross-platform file synchronization tool that lets you control ...
- IPv4 address calculation and verification tool.
- Update your Ethernet extension for more reliable file transfers...