CNET Editors' review
Text to Image is a simple piece of freeware that does one thing, but it does it quicker and easier than just about any other tool. What it does is create image files out of text: You type it, choose the look, and press a button, and Text to Image does the rest. What use are the images? How about a custom title bar for your Web site? Or a restaurant menu? Or an invitation? For any kind of text that needs to be presented as an image file, Text to Image is a great first choice. Danaav's Text to Image is freeware that is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
With so many complex graphics tools out there, Text to Image's ultra-easy-to-use interface is a welcome change. This compact dialog is dominated by a text entry field that can hold a lot of text. Four buttons take care of Text to Image's business: Text Color, Background Color, Text Font, and Convert to Images. We typed a brief text message into the text field and pressed Text Color, which, like the Background Color step, uses a simple, familiar color picking tool; likewise the Text Font stage uses a font manager. We selected an attractive font, set the type size and color, chose a contrasting background color, and pressed Convert to Images. Almost immediately Text to Images finished the task, simultaneously saving our new image as a PNG file and opening the destination folder. By default, Text to Image stores images in your Temp folder, but we could click Select Folder for Images to choose another destination folder. We clicked our new file, which opened normally in Windows Photo Viewer.
That was easy! Pretty cool, too. Turns out it's heaps of fun to type out signs and messages, choose elaborate fonts and garish colors, and create image files. Sure, Photoshop does everything Text to Image does and more. But you can open Text to Image, use it, and be on to the next task in the time it takes to figure out how it's done in Photoshop.
From Daanav Software:
Text to Image is an application can be used to create multiple images with single button click. All you need to convert text to images is to enter the text to be converted in the text field and click on the Convert Text to Images button and the software application reads the text, parses all the text and creates multiple images. The text font color and background of the newly created images is configurable and can be selected easily from the graphical user interface of the Text to Image Converter.
The images created by the Text to Image Conversion are stored as .PNG files in the configurable folder. By default the Text to Image Software creates a folder in Windows Temporary Folder and the software allows you to view the contents of the folder quickly from a button present on the main screen of the software.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Repair corrupt JPEG/JPG files.
- Resize images by height and width to go with your various needs...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create smaller images from multiple image files.
- Put text or image over your images.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Upload bulk user images in Active Directory thumbnailPhoto and ...
- Image driver.
- Put a watermark image on top of many image files.