From Sonnet Technologies:
Industry-first solution that fixes most audio and video playback problems which occur during playback of files from drives attached to an ATA host adapter installed in pre-G3 Power Macintosh and Macintosh clone computers. The Tempo AV Tool resolves playback issues by slowing down the data transfer from drives attached to the Tempo ATA100 to better match your legacy Macintosh bus and processing limitations. Compatible with Power Macintosh 7200, 7215, 7220, 7300, 7500, 7600, 8200, 8500, 8515, 8600, 9500, 9515, 9600; Workgroup Server 7250, 7350, 8550, 9650; Power Computing PowerCenter, PowerCenter Pro, PowerCurve, PowerTower, PowerTower Pro, PowerWave; UMAX J700, S900
Note: Not compatible with any other computer or ATA host adapter card.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Eliminate audio and video hard drive playback problems on your ...
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- For Tempo Ultra ATA66, Tempo RAID66, and Tempo RAID133.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Visual surveillance software tracks unauthorized logins to you...
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.