Temperature Gauge runs in background mode with all the info displayed in the menu bar. See the temperature values in either Celsius or Fahrenheit for every temperature sensor in your Mac. See the current, min and max values for every fan in your Mac. Log all temperatures, fan speeds and alerts to a CSV file. Show an alert if a temperature gets too hot. Choose what gets displayed in the menu bar. Works on all Macs. We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
What's new in this version:
- Support for Mac Pro 2013 models.
- More sensors for almost all Mac models.
- Significantly better naming of some sensors.
- Better numbering of sensors where there are multiple ones of the same type.
- Updated sensor area icons.
- Discrete GPU will now show "N/A" when it's been turned off by the OS.
- Columns no longer shift when the discrete GPU is turned on/off by the OS.
- Faster app startup.
- Less console noise ... See all new features »