Teleport is a simple utility to let you use one single mouse and keyboard to control several of your Macs. Simply reach the edge of your screen, and your mouse teleports to your other Mac. The pasteboard can even be synchronized between the computers. Using the convenient Preferences Pane, you configure which hosts you want to control, arrange them graphically like in the Monitors panel, and you're ready! Simply reach an edge of the screen where a slave host is connected, and you take control of the other Mac. The keyboard is acting like if it was connected on the controlled host, and the pasteboard has optionally been synchronized. On the master computer, a nice notification indicates that it controls another Mac, and shows you the position of your mouse cursor. To take back control of your main Mac, simply drag the mouse back from where your cursor came, just like when you have several monitors.
What's new in this version: Mavericks compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Put images, folders, snippets into a temporary floating dock to...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Modify, remove, and add protocols.
- Control multipe Macs with the a single mouse and keyboard.
- Monitor remote URLs or local files.
- Use your Mac as a Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad or iPhone.
- Replace characters of one alphabet with characters of another.
- Gives back the Alt-Gr key to your Mac for German keyboards.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Manage all your most important data: mails, addresses, calendar...