Telconi Terminal is an unique network management application with interactive full-screen configuration editing, browsing, help facility support, debugging and more. It focuses on common Cisco IOS/PIX functionality present with any hardware or software configuration and complements the command line interface with a rich set of features. It connects to the device using either Telnet, SSH or a SSH-Telnet-proxy host. Telconi Terminal is intended for users with knowledge of Cisco IOS/PIX and designed to work with any IOS or PIX based device, such as routers and switches and firewalls.
This technology preview version has been successfully tested with Cisco Series 7400, 7200, 3600, 2600, 2500, 1700, 1600, 1400, 800 routers, Catalyst 2900XL and 3500XL type switches and PIX firewalls. It now is also available for Windows and Unix/Linux. We appreciate any feedback!
What's new in this version: fixes some issues related to PIX firewalls: access-list protection and handling, terminal and debugging setup. It also fixes issues related with larger paste buffers in EXEC mode and IOS banner processing. On MacOS X, some GUI related issues have been fixed. This release comes with new and updated documentation files.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Study bible with search function and support for multiple langu...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.