Use Orbisoft's latest award-winning Task Manager 2012 team task management software to get organized and manage all your team's jobs and tasks effortlessly. Task Manager 2012 can be used personally or in a team environment to track personal and shared tasks, jobs (including customer jobs) and projects. Get a quick-view of all your tasks, guard against missed deadlines, balance workloads automatically and forecast work bottlenecks and quiet times. Sample reports include: tasks listed by deadline or date received, tasks currently overdue, tasks due today, task time budgets, workflow trends, time allocation pie graphs, main/sub-tasks, and many more. Easy data entry allows you to minimize the time spent on logging tasks. Analyzing task statistics and work trends is fast and simple. Customize fields, templates and reports while getting a wide variety of these already built in. Export to Microsoft Excel, Word, Access Snapshot, HTML, customizable email reminders, field, program and table security, ActiveX fields, auto-scheduling, auto-lookup, and many other advanced features are available. Task Manager 2012 is a 'must-have' if you are losing track of tasks, jobs and projects. Whether you want task management software or project management software just for yourself or for your teams, the benefits gained from the easy use of Task Manager 2012 are combined with the feeling of knowing all tasks are accounted for and under tight control.
1. When the download has completed, right-click the downloaded file and select 'Run As Administrator' 2. Initially log in with username SiteAdmin and a blank password 3. After installation, a Task Manager Shortcut should appear on your desktop. Right-click it and select Run As Administrator (you'll only need to do this once, after that you can click the shortcut as normal).
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize the variety of your everyday tasks.
- Manage and share your tasks.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Organize and manage your tasks and schedules.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Control processes on your computer.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Perform a task on a specific date and time.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage project step-by-step and deliver it on time and within b...
- Manage and organize your business projects, contacts, and other...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage the tasks and appointments on your to-do list with a few...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Schedule appointments, store your PIN numbers and passwords.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage running tasks easily.
- Manage personal information such as contacts, plans, a diary, n...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Task Manager Testimonials"
Version: Task Manager 2012 2005
"My boss loves the app" - Taylor Suchan, IT Support, Carstens Yee and Cahoon LLP, Dallas, TX [*] "I love this product" - Dave Hooper, IT manager, Novartis, New York, NY [*] "I love your product. I am trying to make this work seamless to allow a large multi license purchase.", John Schinter, Chicago, IL [*] "I love your Task Manager  software! Just downloaded the trial version - WOW!", Jen Davis, Sr. Software Engineer, Stars-SMI [*] "I love the flexibility.", Lisa Simpkims, Technical Writer/QA Analyst, Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.,Dallas, TX [*] "Task Manager  is a great product.", Marshall Bowden, IBM Global Services [*] "Great Product...", "Once again, your product is the best I"ve seen so far. Its very user friendly and the aesthetics is awesome." David Phan, Washington Mutual, Inc [*] "...the "Quick" toolbars in the menu bar are a perfect revision to an excellent product.", Schinter, John (US), Director of Operations, Exelon Thermal Technologies, Chicago, IL [*] "The program is easy to use and your support has been excellent.", John Hieb, Manager, Migration Services [*] Fios Inc, Portland, OR [*] "you guys did a great job on the help...", Winston Foley, IT Manager, National Wildlife Federation, Reston, VA [*] "Fine product", Captain Chow, Canadian Department of Defence (DOD), Otawa, ON, Canada [*] "This is the easiest and most comprehensive task manager I have seen!", John Hieb, Manager, Migration Services, Fios Inc, Portland, OR [*] "Our compliments on the software. It is extremely powerful. We are using it to track governmental environmental requirements for the power plant, such as monthly reports. As you can imagine, being in California these are quite extensive. This will give our boss a good management tool and a way to keep from missing something. Thanks!", Sheila Henika, Encina Power Station, Carlsbad CA [*] "Finally, a task/project manager that"s flexible, powerful, and easy to use!", Gerald Silberman, Assistant Vice President, Finance, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
Version: Task Manager 2012 2005
i can't get into it cause i have my password but can't remember my name i used
tell ya when i get there