CNET Editors' review
Given the large number of photographs typically taken during a vacation or trip, working with them effectively can be difficult. Time Lapse Assembler gives Mac users a way to make simple videos out of their albums quickly.
Time Lapse Assembler for Mac is available as freeware, with only a one-time request for (voluntary) donations. The program's small size makes installation and setup quick and easy. Time Lapse Assembler is up and running in less than a minute. The simple interface lacks bells and whistles, and the program has only a few features, namely options for different video formats and the time for each photo frame. The default frame rate is too quick for its intended use and cycles the photos much too quickly. (It's not the intended function, but one can imagine this program being used to make stop-motion animation videos.) The resulting movies were clean and operated effectively. Unfortunately, some of the photos appeared stretched, likely due to different photo orientations begin forced into one video size. Some work with the original photos is necessary for the best video quality. These basic videos are easy to import into more complete software, such as iMovie.
For those seeking a free tool that turns a collection of photographs into a video simply and quickly, Time Lapse Assembler for Mac is a good option; if you need additional features, look elsewhere.Time Lapse Assembler - Assemble a series of pictures into a Quicktime movie - Download Video Previews:
From Dan Bridges:
Time Lapse Assembler allows you to create movies from a sequence of images. Provide it with a folder containing sequentially named JPEG images and it will produce a Quicktime compatible movie file for use in iMovie or other editing software. If you enjoy Time Lapse Assembler I encourage you to donate a small amount for future development. Please visit the product webpage for a Paypal donation link. Features -Exports MPEG, H.264, and RAW movies -Select between 15, 24, and 30 fps -Allows resizing of finished movie -Now supports Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Convert files between flv, mpeg 1/2/4, 3gp, mp3, m4a, wmv, wma,...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Play FLV videos, including screen video, sorenson H.263, H.264.
- Advanced screen recording application.
- Motion graphics & visual effects for film, video, multimedia, w...
- DVD authoring tool.
- Enhance and edit your photos and videos.
- Convert mov files to JPG images.
- Play Blu-ray movies, 1080p HD video and any other media with a ...
- Multi-camera video surveillance app.
- Redate and rename folders of images based on EXIF-data or finde...
- Free Mac video editor software. Easily edit movies and video cl...
- Convert MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, MKV, AVCHD MTS/M2TS, MXF, FLV, MP3,...
- Sort, convert, rename, rescale, crop, frame, ZIP images. Create...
- Seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local an...
- Download and convert videos from various websites.
- Simple MP3 tagger with Amazon integration.
- Publish online albums of digital photos/videos.
- Convert camcorder AVCHD(.mts,.m2ts) videos.
- QuickTime menu, chapter & metadata editor.
- Create, edit and convert to MP4 video format.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content