A full featured open source TFTP server, client, and class written in C#. Includes support for TFTP options extensions, several logging options including to a SQL server, and can run in the system tray. This program is useful for transferring files to routers and VoIP phones. Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Send encrypted messages, chat, and transfer files without using...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Upload and download your files and documents on FTP servers wit...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Manage auctions on the Web with ease.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Play and mix your WAV, WMA, and MP3 files for Wi-Fi devices.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: