View songs that are available from the internet in TablEdit file format on your computer screen. Hear the songs the way the author intended to have them heard, at any speed. Loop sections of songs, or even entire songs so that you can get the most out of your practice time. Print the songs out so that you can have them handy in your gig bag, instrument case, or even in a binder for easy reference when you are away from your computer.
What's new in this version: Version 2.73 has added ability to add an Internet link in the Title Information dialog.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Display and manage live performance or music production scripts...
- Create pop, rock, and hip-hop songs for children.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Add a beautiful alarm clock to your desktop.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert a graphic image into music.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Create and record your own songs without playing an instrument.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"great free viewer for tabledit tablature files"
Version: TEFView for Windows 2.73
It works well for viewing, playing, and printing tablature files that are in TablEdit format. And it's free!
The anti-virus program Avast! won't let you install it; it's a false positive hit so you have to either disable Avast! altogether or jump through some hoops to exclude TEFView from the Avast! nasties list.
I found out about this on banjo hangout (www.banjohangout.org). They have lots of tablature files in the format for TEFView. Try it; you might just find it to be the coolest freeware of the week!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: