From Crossword Man:
TEA is a crossword puzzle solver with over 6 million words and phrases; these are classified by familiarity, so you see the most likely answers first. TEA finds crossword answers; solves anagram clues; helps with other word games such as Scrabble and Lexulous. Letter variables help solve cryptograms and find words with unusual properties such as palindromes; punctuation matching finds phrases and hyphenated words; macros find vowels and consonants; logical operations combine patterns in useful ways. TEA has a built-in dictionary and thesaurus with over 400,000 definitions and 140,000 citations; it also integrates with web browsers to look up words using Internet search engines. Results can be printed, copied to the clipboard and saved to file. TEA includes the title index for the English version of Wikipedia; it includes specialized Scrabble, Literature and Language lists; the Word List Merge and Dictionary Builder tools help you incorporate your own word lists. The TEA command line version can be used in scripts.
What's new in this version: Version 2.11 expanded word lists and now shows answers up to 100 letters long.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Make your own crossword puzzles, word searches, and sudoku puzz...
- Keep track of your local weather in real-time.
- Play crossword puzzles.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage movies, TV series, or collection of actors.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Update The Moon Project to version 2.1 with this patch.
- Find all possible words that can be made from the letters you'v...
- Design your rooms and plan your gardens.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Play tic tac toe in three dimensions.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Wouldn't be without it"
Version: TEA Crossword Helper 2.6.2
For a Scrabble fan this is a must have program. Also for unscrabbling anagrams. It is the first thing I download when I set up a new computer for myself. If you love word puzzles and Scrabble get this. It is free to try! Easy to use.
Version: TEA Crossword Helper 2.5
I just downloaded the program, and when I tried to start it, it told me that the file was corrupted. I didn't even have a chance to use it. That sort of thing should be checked by CNET in the beginning!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: