From Hutchison Software:
TAC Tool analyses existing text based logs, both system and proprietary. It uses search strings stored in an XML file to quickly analyze log files and provide fast answers to known technical issues. It also takes advantage of log messages that are output by programmers when a problem occurs. An example of a standard log file is the Microsoft Windows event log which contains a lot of information which can be used to solve particular issues. An example of a proprietary log file is the one generated by TAC Tool. With TAC Tool you can build a knowledge base by adding a new search and resolution once you know the issue, so you'll never have to search a log file for that solution again.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Track and filter local or remote text log files as well real-ti...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Search and replace texts in Web pages and convert between CSV.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Find books with matching in-page text at Google Books.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Search and replace text in files and back up your files.
- Recovery computer system details and all sub-section details of...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Search, replace,and add text to multiple files easily.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Find any word in a PDF, Microsoft Word or text file as fast as ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Search through a set of text files which are in a hierarchical ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Access your Web site s statistics, activity of visitors, referr...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Perform instant searches within the bulk of structured texts.
- Search for texts with words and phrases using the logical boole...