From Hutchison Software:
TAC Tool analyses existing text based logs, both system and proprietary. It uses search strings stored in an XML file to quickly analyze log files and provide fast answers to known technical issues. It also takes advantage of log messages that are output by programmers when a problem occurs. An example of a standard log file is the Microsoft Windows event log which contains a lot of information which can be used to solve particular issues. An example of a proprietary log file is the one generated by TAC Tool. With TAC Tool you can build a knowledge base by adding a new search and resolution once you know the issue, so you'll never have to search a log file for that solution again.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track and filter local or remote text log files as well real-ti...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Search and replace texts in Web pages and convert between CSV.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Find books with matching in-page text at Google Books.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Search and replace text in files and back up your files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Recovery computer system details and all sub-section details of...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Search, replace,and add text to multiple files easily.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Search Word, PDF and text documents.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Search through a set of text files which are in a hierarchical ...
- Access your Web site s statistics, activity of visitors, referr...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Perform instant searches within the bulk of structured texts.
- Search for texts with words and phrases using the logical boole...