Ever wondered which program has a particular file or directory open? Now you can find out. Handle is a utility that displays information about open handles for any process in the system. You can use it to see the programs that have a file open, or to see the object types and names of all the handles of a program.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Run Windows 8 Modern applications in resizable windows on your ...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Send e-mail and instant messages and call your GoogleTalk frien...
- Get a context menu extensions for working with queue.
- Monitor and record your reading time.
- Get a powerful and flexible file and folder renamer, with a var...
- Palette management system for Fireworks.
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Convert your DBF files to CSV format.
- Component looks like Windows 95.
- Get information about disks and partitions.
- Convert your DBF files from one format to another.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content