From SYW Mac Software:
Sync!Sync!Sync!... Do you have backup copy of your data? If your hard disk drive breaks, you can buy apps and musics but you can never buy back original data like documents, photos, emails, etc. Sync!Sync!Sync! helps you to make copies of your data by synchronizing two folders. It's very easy to set up, and once this is done, all you have to do is push a button. Of course, Sync!Sync!Sync! can also run automatically while you are away from home, or sleeping. Mac OS X 10.5 has an elegant backup system ("Time Machine") but if you want to use it, you have to prepare a huge empty HDD. If you don't have one, or you want to make backup through a network (like iDisk), Sync!Sync!Sync! is a better choice. Features 1. Simplicity It's very easy to set up a new back up, just choose an original folder and a backup folder. Then you can customize the backup by choosing appropriate backup style and detailed setting step by step. 2. Scheduled Backup Sync!Sync!Sync! can be run automatically by itself. User just needs to choose a day of week (or everyday) and time to run backup, then Sync!Sync!Sync! starts up and runs backup automatically on schedule. It's very easy to back up files to iDisk at midnight. 3. Various Backup Target Not only is it easy to set up a backup not only to external HDD or USB Flash Drive like iPod, but also it's available to back up to any device which can be mounted on Finder like network server, iDisk (webdav server), other Macintosh via Wifi or FTP server. (Please use MacFusion) 4. Various Backup Style Sync!Sync!Sync! provides various backup methods like "Add copy", "Synchronize copy", "Two-way copy" and so on. Sync!Sync!Sync! also provides various "Selectional" backup methods which allows user to check and choose files to be backed up or removed. 5. Detailed Setting It's possible to use more detailed setting. User can determine files not to be backed up with its file name, label, file size and so on to save the space of backup drive and shorten running time. It's available to stock the backed up file history). 6. High Speed The backup process is very fast. The backup via network can be slower depends on the network speed, but the backup to external HDD will be done very quickly. 7. AppleScript Support Sync!Sync!Sync! runs designated AppleScript before/after backup. For example, it's possible to mount iDisk or network server with AppleScript before backup and unmount the volume and send result via EMail after backup.
What's new in this version:
- Added FTP backup function.
- Minor modification for finish of MobileMe service.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Back up your important files and folders.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Back up and synchronize important files and folders.
- Simple applescript studio wrapper for rsync.
- Sync two folders by overwriting older with a newer one.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Work with encrypted files via command line applications.
- Sync contacts, calendars and more between a Mac and Windows Mob...
- Automate scheduled backups of your files.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Flexible task-based backup solution.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Create backup scripts and set schedules so your backups run aut...
- Encrypt and back up data to CeeJay data centers.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Backup your MAC data online.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Been using it for 3yrs w/ ZERO problems until today..."
Version: Sync Sync Sync 5.0.1
Easy to set up and easy to use. Provides multiple sync options and has a manual to offer assistance on what exactly each sync will do. You can create multiple custom backup sets to individual folders or an entire external drive connected to your computer or over a server.
The only problem I have ever experienced just happened today. I went to add another connection (back up set) and it won't let me click in the "Source" or "Destination Folder" fields to create the connections. I have the paid version which allows more than 3 sets/connections and have even deleted some of my previous ones that I don't really need any longer to troubleshoot the problem to no avail. Not sure what's going on. I may trash the app and reinstall.
I haven't been able to find any other reports of this problem on the web thus far so don't let my problem steer you away from this product. It's actually quite good and price friendly. As soon as I find my serial info I will reinstall and hopefully that will clear the issue or may go back to the previous version... We'll see.