Symphytum is an easy-to-use personal database software with cloud synchronization support. Design input forms. Move and resize fields thanks to the dynamic layout engine. Use text, numbers, images, files and other control fields. Put your data in the cloud to enjoy hassle-free automatic synchronization on all your computers. Take the easy way. Manage your data, from club membership to stamp collection, with Symphytum. Design your input forms with support for different data types: text, numeric, date, progress, image, file list, checkbox, combobox. Use the form view for structured data input and representation, use the table-like view for searching, sorting and comparing. Using Symphytum across multiple computers is a joy. Your data is always automatically synchronized everywhere. Drivers for cloud services such as Dropbox are included. Symphytum manages synchronization conflicts for you. While only one session with write access is allowed at the same time, other computers may access the database in read-only mode during an open session. Date fields keep you informed on tasks, appointments or birthdays, if requested. All Reminders, once triggered, are listed in one place.
What's new in this version:
- New appearance option for dark toolbar (Ambiance theme) on Linux[Improvements]
- Last used record is now saved and restored when changing between collections
- Performance of form view has been noticeably improved
- Selection of a field in the form view can now be cleared by pressing the escape key
- The clean database menu action "Menu->Tools->Database->Free unused space" now includes the removal of obsolete files, which are no longer linked to an... See all new features »