Symantec NetRecon™ helps secure an organization¹s networks by exposing vulnerabilities before intruders can exploit them and attack. By automatically scanning systems and services on the network and safely simulating common intrusion or attack scenarios, Symantec NetRecon answers the question: "What can a hacker see, use, and exploit on the network?"
Symantec NetRecon goes beyond just discovering security vulnerabilities to provide a systematic understanding of their causes. It utilizes a unique root-cause and path-analysis engine to illustrate the exact sequence of steps taken to uncover vulnerabilities, enabling administrators to identify exactly where to correct vulnerabilities in order to enforce corporate security policies.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Clean your system by removing all traces of the infection.
- Monitor and record all keystrokes on your PC.
- Track your bandwidth usage.
- Keep students away from launching non-authorized applications.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Record all computer activities, including keylogger, and block ...
- Discover, scan, and report vulnerability remediations in your n...
- Protect your PC from malicious software.
- Prepare yourself for Cisco, CCNA, and ICND certifications.