CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
Sygic is a voice guided GPS navigation app. It's packed with TomTom maps and a robust set of navigation features. Both app and maps are updated for free. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use. Sygic is trusted by millions of customers around the globe._______________________________________7 DAYS TRIAL Unlimited license at www.sygic.com_______________________________________POWERFUL NAVIGATION FEATURESTurn by turn voice guided GPS navigation3D cities and landscape Spoken street names Real-Time Traffic (available as a subscription at www.sygic.com)Dynamic Lane Guidance and SignpostsInteractive map - tap on any street, POI or photo to choose actionSpeed camera and speed limit display and audio warningVisual notification of upcoming speed limit changeBuild and save advanced routes with multiple waypointsEdit routes or avoid parts of the route_______________________________________COMPATIBLE TO THE MAXHardware accelerated 3D renderingCompass-assisted direction detectionSupport for displays with high resolution and tablet displayCustom POI import and POI convertor at www.sygic.com/poi_______________________________________VALUABLE CONTENT AND INTELLIGENT SEARCHThe latest TomTom maps stored on the phone for offline useFree map updatesFree updates of speed limits, speed cameras and points of interestGoogle Local SearchQuick Search that searches everything from POIs to streets, accessible right from the mapSearch for any street without knowing the name of city or suburbNavigate Home, to Contacts, geotagged photos, POIs, postal codes, intersections or GPS coordinates_______________________________________FULLY INTEGRATED TRAFFIC (available as a subscription at www.sygic.com)Extent of traffic jams displayed on the mapEstimated delay for each traffic jamAutomatic notification of new delays, recalculation and ETA adjustmentCall up a list of incidents on the route by tapping on the traffic status icon while viewing the map_______________________________________SAFETY AND USER COMFORTSOS / Help button in Menu InfoRoad incident sharing and real-time incident notificationsCustomizable navigation screenCar audio integration using Bluetooth or cable in A2DP protocolStopwatch for your outdoor activitiesTraveled routes statistics and altitude profiles in Travel BookPedestrian navigationFacebook and Twitter integration Friends on the map_______________________________________AVAILABLE MAPS:Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Zambia, ZimbabweSygic. We listen.Recent changes:Based on user feedback Dynamic Lane Guidance set to appear 500 meters in advance Improved avoid functionality in Route summary/Avoid - motorways, toll roads per country Automatic saving of planned routes for easier restart in case of crashImproved entering of house numbers when navigating to an addressTraffic delay duration made more precise Fixed automatic night mode switching based on time zonesMost Samsung Galaxy problems fixed, and we are working on the restSygic. We listen.Content rating: Low Maturity
What's new in this version: Based on user feedback Dynamic Lane Guidance set to appear 500 meters in advance Improved avoid functionality in Route summary/Avoid - motorways, toll roads per country Automatic saving of planned routes for easier restart in case of crashImproved entering of house numbers when navigating to an addressTraffic delay duration made more precise Fixed automatic night mode switching based on time zonesMost Samsung Galaxy problems fixed, and we are working on the restSygic. We listen.
More Products to Consider
- Download the latest release of Google Maps, and never carry a p...
- Display your GPS and sensor data on your Android device.
- Track the location of your mobile and phone and local networtk ...
- Mumbai Train timetable,Bus routes,Auto & Taxi fare on your mobi...
- This application is an OBDII ECU diagnostics tool that uses a b...
- With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street le...
- FREE on-board maps & directions.
- Get to know your car with the premier OBDII diagnostic software...
- Track whereabouts of your family members without alerting them.
- Instantly translate over 50 languages.
- Explore the world from the palm of your hand with Google Earth.
- This application is for booking your train tickets in Indian Ra...
- This app goes blip-blip by pressing the virtual car lock key. I...
- Help you to find the best flight on your Android device.
- Talk,Fun,Shopping Hmall.com,,.
- This app is a GPS speedo meter, information receiver for car, b...
- Find hiking trails and camping spots, view maps and navigate wi...
- Get the GPS navigation tool for your Android device.
- THE MOST DOWNLOADED OFFLINE NAVIGATION APP IN THE WORLD!"I have...
- Get the highest rated iPhone speedometer now on Android!Speedom...
- Use voice guided GPS navigation on your Android device.
- The Michelin Traffic application gives you access to real-time ...
- Marine navigation with Voice Prompts - Never get lost again!!.
- Search for hotels, restaurants, cheap flights & more - wherever...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I like the locally stored maps. Worth it !!!!"
Version: Sygic: GPS Navigation 11.2.2
I like the locally stored maps. No need to use a 3G/4G connection that is costly. It also contains all POI (place of interest), although I do not use them. The price is fair too, considering lifetime updates of purchased maps. I used it when travelling by car to Quebec City, and it was helpful.
Tryout period is a bit short. Has a tendency to change orientation mode without warning, unless I change the proper setting. Can be a bit heavy on storage if you purchase a lots of maps. Would like to be able to load it on my tablet AND cell phone with one purchase.
Good product. Once you overcome the quirks of it, it is great to use as a "co-pilot". Worth the price of the maps, and the proposed discounts are interesting. If you already have a tablet, this is cheaper than buying your own TomTom GPS device. Works offline, which is important to me.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content