SwitchRes X helps you manage the resolution of all your monitors. You can access to the resolutions of all your displays in a simple, customizable menu.
SwitchRes X incorporates features relative to the Monitor Resolution, Monitor BitDepth, and Video Mirroring into one single utility.
You can use its menu in the Menu Bar or click on the Finder Desktop with its Contextual Menu Plugin to gain access to all these settings from within every application.
It even allows you to create new custom resolutions.
What's new in this version:
- Adds support for designing custom resolutions with horizontal and vertical sizes bigger than 4095
- Adds a lot more information in exported EDID to support DisplayID extensions from 4K and 5K monitors
- Adds better handling of situations where two identical displays are plugged to your Mac but only one of them shall get a custom resolution
- Adds an option to set brightness to zero for deactivated monitors
- Adds an option to highlight native resolutions in ... See all new features »