SwitchRes X helps you manage the resolution of all your monitors. You can access to the resolutions of all your displays in a simple, customizable menu.
SwitchRes X incorporates features relative to the Monitor Resolution, Monitor BitDepth, and Video Mirroring into one single utility.
You can use its menu in the Menu Bar or click on the Finder Desktop with its Contextual Menu Plugin to gain access to all these settings from within every application.
It even allows you to create new custom resolutions.
What's new in this version:
- Corrects a drawing bug when showing the menu with a huge resolution list
- Displays the key shortcut assigned to a display set in the menus, if any
- Added more information in exported EDID
- Corrected preliminary issues with Yosemite, in particular in Menu appearance with Dark Theme
- Corrected some graphical issues in the Preferences when defining a custom scaled resolution
- Corrected a bug when quitting a monitored application with a Displa... See all new features »