From Lan-Secure Company:
Switch Center is network management and monitoring software for managed switches and hubs from any vendor supporting SNMP BRIDGE-MIB that helps to discover, monitor, mapping, and analyzing networks topology, connectivity and performance. The enterprise version supports unlimited network switches.
Switch Center can be connected through any network port without the need of remote agents or special network configuration. The unique monitoring engine provides complete network connectivity and performance of local and remote network nodes and interconnecting switch trunks. The software supports SNMPv1/2 and SNMPv3 discovery options including Ten Giga switch ports. The built-in central viewer supports multiple management levels and provides automatic network mapping using OSI Layer 2 and Layer 3 topology including real-time reports, statistics and alerts.
What's new in this version: Version 2.9 support improved network mapping.
More Products to Consider
- Provide network management and monitoring for managed switches ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get Web-based reports of network performance.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor your network and correct server's work when alerts are ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor, analyze, and collect statistical information about you...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your network and system's performance, alert, and repor...
- Monitor and administrate your network and generate management r...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Determine the overall health and "breakpoints" in your network.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Analyze Windows event log on multiple PCs and get alerts on spe...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and report Web site performance.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Discover your network and produce comprehensive network maps.
- Monitor your network and view a physical network topology map.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: