From Roni Music:
Sweet MIDI Player changes the arrangement with easy to use Cut, Copy and Paste commands. Use its mixer-like interface to easily edit the control messages, transpose the music, change the tempo, mute desired MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) channels, and save the end results to disk. It also includes a Jukebox function which allows you to create playlists with up to 99 songs. Use its mixer-like interface to easily edit the control messages, transpose the music, change the tempo, mute desired MIDI channels, and save the end results to disk.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5.7 has added history dialog.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play MIDI or karaoke files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Choose KAR/MIDI file and sing to your favorite tune.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert MIDI files to MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA formats.
- Play and configure MIDI files swiftly and easily.
- Edit music with multiple features.
- Turn the computer keyboard into a playable instrument and versa...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Change initial music or voice into another music or voice.
- Edit your music score with support for MIDI input.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: