CNET Editors' note: Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing and/or using this software.
A Complete, advanced Mail Server, SurgeMail is secure, easy to install and manage. This email server is fast, reliable and feature rich, with integrated WebMail. Users can create and manage blogs. Advanced spam filtering, enhanced SPF stops most spam early. Runs on platform of choice (Windows, Linux, Solaris) and supports all relevant RFC protocols POP3, SMTP, IMAP4, LDAP, HTTP, TLS/SSL. Highly scalable, 10 to unlimited users, unlimited domains.
What's new in this version:
- 6.5b-17 Fixed xrealip fault.
- Added g_ssl_honor, when used with a cipher list this may result in perfect forward encryption (if the other end supports it) g_ssl_ciphers "EECDH+AES:EDH+AES:-SHA1:EECDH+RC4:EDH+RC4:RC4-SHA:EECDH+AES256:EDH+AES256:AES256-SHA:!aNULL:!eNULL:!EXP:!LOW:!MD5" g_ssl_disable_sslv2 "true" g_ssl_honor "true"
- 6.5B-16 removed uid log file if greater than 1mb./span>
- 6.5b-14 Made stack on windows different for each protocol and added su... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Enables the standards-based VPN server built into Mac OS X.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Web server log analyzer.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- SSH alternative: remotely send terminal commands to OS X machin...