SuperCalc is a tool that performs a wide variety of mathematical operations. From basic addition and subtraction to complex financial and scientific calculations, SuperCalc is designed to suit the needs of any user. SuperCalc offers an easy-to-use interface and advanced features, such as the ability to toggle between a basic or scientific calculator, tape display, voice read back, point of sale mode that turns it into a cash register and full set of functions including over 50 pre-defined financial functions.
SuperCalc consists of two windows: the Calculator and the Paper Tape. The bottom window, the Calculator, works like any normal calculator. If you want to press a button, simply click on it with the mouse or, alternatively, hit the appropriate key on your keyboard. The top window, the Paper Tape, displays a history of your calculations. You can also add notes to the Paper Tape and can print it for your records.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Access frame functions easily.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Perform various calculations with advanced features.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Attach a Calculator to the browser.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Substitute a window procedure with a new one.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: