From Super Smash Land:
Super Smash Land is a free to play PC Game that is designed to look and feel like it is being played on the original Nintendo Gameboy. The popular N64 experience is simplified while keeping the characters and features you are used to along with some creative modifications.
Trying it out is easy enough; grab it for your PC with the link to left. The [Arrow Keys] are the default movement keys while [Z] is A and [X] is B and [Enter] is Start. Controls can be changed in the Options Menu.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Improve your typing speed and obtain impressive results.
- Spank penguins into the floating baskets for points.
- Play instant casual games in the browser.
- Link your PC with home entertainment system wirelessly.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Power down and power up your PC according to a time schedule.
- Use your doom-bubble magic to get rid of the troublesome monste...
- Manage your audio carts.
- Play more than 400 games - puzzle, word & arcade classics.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pretty fun but a useless game."
Version: Super Smash Land 1.0
Easy to download and reminisce.
Its worse than the original game.
The only point of downloading this game is to be nostalgic about the first SSB. However, I could have just plugged in my N64 and played the better version if I really wanted to catch up with my older games.