From InDeep Software:
Subtitle Auto Editor is a batch subtitle editor, supporting text, HTML, and XML subtitle formats. You can automatically replace words or letters in your text files, using Subtitle Auto Editor. It features subtitle auto editor is configurable. , unicode support, anyone can use it, drag-and-drop functionality, and read-only files can be processed.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and edit RTF text files.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- List parsing errors as you type to ensure that your document is...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Compare, edit, and merge similar files.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and edit mind-map documents using rich-text editor.