Fix and synchronize any subtitle with one single click. SuDiX Core is the professional tool to accomplish any task you wish to do with any subtitle script. You can: Edit text. Synchronize subtitles by shifting and stretching any line. Split subtitles in as many parts as you like when you have a movie burned on more than 1 disc. Merge scripts regardless their format. Save script in 16 different formats. Download and upload subtitles in any format and language within SuDiX.
Check and repair damaged scripts. SuDiX is created for beginners (use of Wizards) and advanced users who can create wizards with the use of macro's. SuDiX has lots of functions for your convenience. GUI comes in different languages in the near future.
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Make codeworks or edit texts locally or directly on remote serv...
- Perform all your text editing, FTP, and database updates in one...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Group a few lyrics to highlight different voices or languages.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Compare, edit, and merge similar files.
- Insert, delete, or alter any text data.
- Search and replace text in files.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Work with plain text, create Web pages, and use IDE for your co...
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Edit script within Duke Nukem 3D CON files.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Synchronize the subtitles file with your video.
- Add Word viewer features to your applications.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.2 stars
out of 5 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It's a nightmare."
Version: SuDiX Core 4
none. Can't think of any except the great moment placer when i unistall it.
It's a slow program. it's not an easy interface. It doesn't work.
All i want was reduce 6seconds in a subtitle and i coudn't be able to do it.
Version: SuDiX Core 4
Can't think of any
This program is necessarily complicated.
I've used many subtitle editors and got to grips with them very quickly, but this is just awful. When I started it up (slow) I was greeted by the wizard was in German!! After closing the wizard everything miraculously changed to English. To make things worse, the author has pointlessly written a custom file loader that is also necessarily complicated. Once I loaded the subtitle file, the program advised me of an error; this error has never shown up in other editors.
I got the subtitle file loaded but then I got stuck. I couldn't find where to load the movie - which is essential to ensure synchronization. The help file is completely useless. I clicked on the 'Video' tab and it displayed the Windows Meadia Play splash. At this point I gave up and uninstalled it. A complete waste of time. The author is either a fool or a wind-up merchant.
This download is a waste of server space and a waste of everybody's time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: