Fix and synchronize any subtitle with one single click. SuDiX Core is the professional tool to accomplish any task you wish to do with any subtitle script. You can: Edit text. Synchronize subtitles by shifting and stretching any line. Split subtitles in as many parts as you like when you have a movie burned on more than 1 disc. Merge scripts regardless their format. Save script in 16 different formats. Download and upload subtitles in any format and language within SuDiX.
Check and repair damaged scripts. SuDiX is created for beginners (use of Wizards) and advanced users who can create wizards with the use of macro's. SuDiX has lots of functions for your convenience. GUI comes in different languages in the near future.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Make codeworks or edit texts locally or directly on remote serv...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Perform all your text editing, FTP, and database updates in one...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Group a few lyrics to highlight different voices or languages.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Compare, edit, and merge similar files.
- Search and replace text in files.
- Edit script within Duke Nukem 3D CON files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Synchronize the subtitles file with your video.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Create and edit Web pages and text by typing directly into the ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Edit rich text files and convert them into plain text, PDF, or ...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.2 stars
out of 5 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It's a nightmare."
Version: SuDiX Core 4
none. Can't think of any except the great moment placer when i unistall it.
It's a slow program. it's not an easy interface. It doesn't work.
All i want was reduce 6seconds in a subtitle and i coudn't be able to do it.
Version: SuDiX Core 4
Can't think of any
This program is necessarily complicated.
I've used many subtitle editors and got to grips with them very quickly, but this is just awful. When I started it up (slow) I was greeted by the wizard was in German!! After closing the wizard everything miraculously changed to English. To make things worse, the author has pointlessly written a custom file loader that is also necessarily complicated. Once I loaded the subtitle file, the program advised me of an error; this error has never shown up in other editors.
I got the subtitle file loaded but then I got stuck. I couldn't find where to load the movie - which is essential to ensure synchronization. The help file is completely useless. I clicked on the 'Video' tab and it displayed the Windows Meadia Play splash. At this point I gave up and uninstalled it. A complete waste of time. The author is either a fool or a wind-up merchant.
This download is a waste of server space and a waste of everybody's time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: