From StudyMinder Software:
StudyMinder Flash Cards has the power of a full featured word processor for creating, printing, organizing and studying your own custom flash cards. Using StudyMinder Flash Cards is just like using a word processor, with features like search, replace and spell check. To edit, highlight the text and select a font, or click one of the style buttons. Your cards appear exactly as they will when printed. You can use any font, including special symbols and foreign language characters. And format your text in bold, italic, underline and strike out styles, even change font and highlight colors. StudyMinder Flash Cards supports the international Unicode character format, so you can enter characters from all foreign languages.
With StudyMinder Flash Cards you can easily add images from any source--your own photos or any that you can find on the web. Built-in image editing features include crop, flip and rotate. Scale images to perfectly fit your cards, and sharpen images to improve print quality. StudyMinder Flash Cards lets you print your finished flash cards on any printer. You can print your flash cards 8 per page on standard 8.5" x 11" paper and cut out the cards. Or you can print on standard 3x5 or 4x6 index cards. StudyMinder Flash Cards supports the Leitner Method of flash card study, a simple and effective technique to increase the speed at which you learn the information on your flash cards. The Leitner Method ensures that you review difficult cards more frequently than easier ones. This is the fastest way to learn all of them with the least amount of study. Special hint buttons also make study more fun with games like True/False and hangman. Flash Cards are a proven learning tool that will boost your confidence--and your grades. The program is ideal for any subjects that require memorization and repetition, including English vocabulary and spelling words, foreign languages, math formulas and multiplication tables, names, dates and places, formulas for science and chemistry class, even your lecture notes can be quickly transformed into flash cards.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 adds a word processor interface, Unicode language support, images, search and replace, spell checker and integrated support for the Leitner Method of flash card study.
More Products to Consider
- Create and learn anything, anywhere with text, audio,and image ...
- Make learning easier with computer flash cards for whatever you...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Take control and get it done with the powerful student planner.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Learn English playing a traditional, fun, and addictive game.
- Place wastepile cards to fill space in tableau.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Improve your memory and enhance your learning with automated fl...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Play keno, mark up to 20 cards, and score them from the same dr...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"A nice useful program, there is room for improvement."
Version: StudyMinder Flash Cards 1.2
Easy to use. Many 'test' modes that you can use to study.
Can't review a selectable set of cards from the set.
One feature I wish this had is the ability to create new groups of certain cards from your card lists. For example, say you've got 50 cards, and you have learned 40 of them by heart. You can't set it up to just review the 10, you have to review through all 50. Or at least I couldn't figure out how, other than deleting them.
If you are in school, this is a good program to have. Some updates would be nice, but I am still glad I bought it, and I use it every week.
Version: StudyMinder Flash Cards 1.2
The study cards are very helpful and incredibly easy to use
NONE its all good
Version: StudyMinder Flash Cards 1
This is a very effective easy to use software!