CNET Editors' review
We see a lot of project management programs, and they are almost without exception confusing and frustrating to use. Studiometry, we are happy to report, is a huge exception to this trend. Combining great design with incredibly useful features, this program is a true standout in its field.
The program's interface is clearly Mac-influenced, in the best way possible. Intuitive buttons and menus allow users to display content in a series of panes that make perfect sense. Given the sheer volume of Studiometry's features, users should expect to spend some time getting used to everything, but this task is facilitated by a comprehensive online Help file and a set of incredibly well-done tutorial videos. Studiometry has all the basics: to-do lists, reminders, calendars, and so on. But there are a handful of really outstanding features that set this program apart. We loved the timer feature; each project has a small timer icon next to it, and clicking it activates a timer that runs while the user is working on that project. Once the work is completed the user stops the timer, and the program automatically ads the time to the client's invoice. Speaking of invoices, we were impressed with the variety of professional-looking, customizable templates. We also loved the fact that progress is automatically updated on the Gantt chart when items on the to-do list are completed. Studiometry is truly a well-thought-out program that is designed to make users more efficient and organized.
Studiometry has a 30-day trial period. It comes as a ZIP file and runs after extraction with no need for installation. We highly recommend this program to all users.
From Oranged.net Software:
Studiometry gives you the ability to have all of your clients' information always at your finger tips. Studiometry can use this info in your to-do's, invoices, and reports. Studiometry provides you with an organized overview of your daily business activities. Studiometry produces customizable output and reports. The invoices and estimates that Studiometry generates can even be laid out to your exact pixel specifications. Data summaries can be refined, filtered, sorted, and tiered to your specific needs.
What's new in this version: Version 10.0.1 adds new calendar option to hide completed To Dos.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Print out quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Open Microsoft project files or create projects and tasks.
- Keep your personal information in one place.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create consistent project plans, allocate resources, and analyz...
- Record activities and working hours and present them in reports...
- Guide and talk to your patients without being distracted when m...
- Visualize the tasks of people on a network simultaneously.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.