From nerd101's Projects:
Storyline Planner allows you to easily create and manage a storyline for an RPG (role playing game). Your game's timeline is split into "plot points". For each plot point, you can create a 5-10 word summary of what happens in the plot point (to make skimming through the gist of your storyline easier) and you can also add a long description to the plot point which describes everything that transpires in the plot point. Once you have created all your plot points, you can then use the Storyline Planner project for reference when you actually go to make your game.
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Arcade game.
- Travel through time to some of the darkest days in the history ...
- Schedule your ingenious Halloween pranks with a handy calendar.
- Bring cribbage right to your PC.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Remove same color balls to earn points.
- Keep track and manage cemetery records.
- Burst bubbles, earn points, and win.
- Create pack lists for your holyday trip, business journey, week...