From nerd101's Projects:
Storyline Planner allows you to easily create and manage a storyline for an RPG (role playing game). Your game's timeline is split into "plot points". For each plot point, you can create a 5-10 word summary of what happens in the plot point (to make skimming through the gist of your storyline easier) and you can also add a long description to the plot point which describes everything that transpires in the plot point. Once you have created all your plot points, you can then use the Storyline Planner project for reference when you actually go to make your game.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Remove same color balls to earn points.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Arcade game.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Play an interesting game with mysterious detective storyline.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Avoid the hamburgers and reach the check point at the other sid...