This widget stops the Dashboard from running. All running widgets are removed from memory. To re-enable, start up Dashboard as usual (icon or F12).
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Brings up Dashboard and closes it right away.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- CM launches apps as root.
- Widget disables Dashboard F12 key & dock icon.
- Dashboard-style clock widget.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Dashboard launcher/killer.
- Browse random bash.org quotes.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Color scheme widget.