From Neil Clayton:
Stomp started its life as an idea to be the ultimate video recompressor, and ended up something so much more powerful than that. YouTube, Google Video, iMovie. The list goes on and Video is a huge part of your online life. Ever tried to email a movie clip to Grandma? What, it's 400mb for a short clip of your cat playing the piano? Well, that's no fun at all (the file size, not the cat). Enter Stomp, where size does matter.
What's new in this version:
- Experimental speed-sauce. Compression up to on average 5x faster, more in some situations.
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Simple, straightforward disc burner, with advanced options for ...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Easy-to-use video converter.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Accelerates QuickTime video compression.
- Video converter for Apple TV, iPod, iPhone.
- Convert video files to Flash.
- Get your movies off of DVD and onto your Mac.
- Simple way to write srt (subtitle) files for your own videos.
- Turn pictures and video into painted art via After Effects.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: