Stock Spy displays the news and company events which cause the price movements - directly on the chart. Stock Spy shows you relationship between the stock news and the stock price. Stock Spy's unique NewsChart system simplifies stock research. NewsVolume charts allow important company events to literally, "pop up". You see at a glance how news buzz of a stock has changed over time. You can select a time range with your mouse directly on the chart and narrow your focus to the selected news. Stock news headlines are automatically displayed for your selection and the full story is always one click away. Stock Spy includes smart: filtering, highlighting and categorization of news. Stock Spy's FinanceTerms with NewsCharts highlight import types of stock news events.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Monitor your top ten mining and metal stocks.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Monitor your top ten stocks.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Maximize your trading profit and minimize losses by predicting ...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Learn the basics of stocks and stock trading.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Monitor stock quotes from multiple Stock Exchanges and countrie...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Nice Program for tracking stocks"
Version: Stock Spy 1.35
I've been using this program for a couple of months ever since my advisor reccomended it to me. I like the fact that it makes it very easy to track multiple news sources for a specific stock. Many times one news source will provide a story that another news source doesn't. I also like that I can track Canadian stocks because I'm from Canada. The News Charts are really innovative and quite easy to use once you understand the concept. I used to recieve email news alerts for stocks but using stock spy is much more comprehensive and I don't need go check my email anymore. Overall I think it's a good value for your money and I recommend it to people I know.
When I first started using it I found that there wasn't enough documentation but the technical support answered my questions quickly so it wasn't as much of a problem.
"Best stock RSS news tool I've found"
Version: Stock Spy 1.2.04
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
I've been using this program for 3 months and I'm very happy with it. Without a doubt, the best feature of this program is the ability to show the news chart with the price chart side by side... the price movements make way more sense with this information. The RSS integration is very slick. Now I can manage all my stock related RSS feeds using Stock Spy instead of a generic reader which isn't designed for investors.
"This is what I was looking for"
Version: Stock Spy 1.2
I wanted to find a program that would let me see the correlation between stock news and prices. I like how it lets you assign RSS feeds companies and then see the feeds in the chart. Another thing which is nice is the keyword flagging/(filtering?)... this makes it easy for me to see when certain kinds of stock news happens.
It took me a while to figure out the coloring system. That there are "feed" colors and then there are "keyword" colors.