From Ashkon Technology:
Stock Sector Monitor is a software for individual investors and stock market traders that allows you instantly monitor over 200 stock industry sector groups and over 7000 public companies listed on NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. With Stock Sector Monitor you easily can find daily top gaining and losing stocks in each stock sector, watch quotes, percentage change, volume and other quotes information, print reports, access news, charts, company financial data on the web and create and maintain your own stock portfolios.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Track your portfolios and analyze market trends.
- Maximize your trading profit and minimize losses by predicting ...
- Learn the basics of stocks and stock trading.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Avoid those penny stocks and stock market crashes.
- Track and forecast your home's budget by categories.
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Stock investing guides.
- Convert a value between major currencies.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: