From Stock Menulet:
Stock Menulet sits in your menu bar and monitors stock prices. The font color indicates whether a price is increasing (green) or decreasing (red). Any number of stocks can be monitored, and all prices and relevant news are displayed together in a drop-down menu. Click the menulet to change the ticker symbol. Stock Menulet runs on Mac OS X, Version 10.3.9 and above.
What's new in this version: Now shows Twitter status updates that are relevant to each stock.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Keep track of stock quotes.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Fit the twitter in your menu bar completely.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Live the experience of being a race car driver.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Baseball managers' tools.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Alternative to Time Capsule for backups.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Run Google Analytics as a native application.
- Manage your contacts, send messages, and dial phone numbers.
- Take screenshots and clipboard contents of remote Mac or Window...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: