From Stock Menulet:
Stock Menulet sits in your menu bar and monitors stock prices. The font color indicates whether a price is increasing (green) or decreasing (red). Any number of stocks can be monitored, and all prices and relevant news are displayed together in a drop-down menu. Click the menulet to change the ticker symbol. Stock Menulet runs on Mac OS X, Version 10.3.9 and above.
What's new in this version: Now shows Twitter status updates that are relevant to each stock.
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Save or email keystrokes & screenshots.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Control iTunes and FrontRow from a remote control system.
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Word game of deduction.
- Add a stock ticker to your menubar.
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Menu bar stock ticker.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: