From Matthias Arndt: StitchBuddy can modify and convert embroidery files. Parts of a design can be flipped or rotated, moved or deleted. Multiple designs can be combined using Copy and Paste and thread colors can be changed.
- Change individual thread colors, or replace the entire thread palette.
- Select from several different manufacturer thread charts.
- Copy and paste, rotate, flip, move, resize or delete selected stitches or the entire design. Center the design or add basting stitches with a single click.
- Extensive display options include zooming, 3D stitch display, show or hide jump stitches, show or hide the first and last stitch, design center, or stitch structure
- Extensive printer options including actual size templates.
- Easy export of designs to USB media, while eliminating hidden OS X files that embroidery machines do not recognize.
- Copy designs to the clipboard for use in other applications in either TIFF or text format.
- Multiple levels of Undo while editing.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.4 added:
- non-3D view enhanced
- Some minor Bugfixes
read more +