From RockyWare Software:
StickyNotes sits quietly in your system tray until you need to use it. Right-click will bring up the menu. To create a StickyNote, right-click the icon, go to Stickies, click Add Sticky or double-click the tray icon. StickyNotes are automatically saved when anything changing inside the StickyNote such as text typed, anything cut or pasted within the sticky, size changed, sticky moved position, color change.
What's new in this version: No more pop-up reminders about registering.
More Products to Consider
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Create desktop notes quickly and easily.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Store up to 500 notes for future reference with this program.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Store notes, ideas, and other snippets of information.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Create and edit text files.
- Change your wallpapers automatically.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Organize personal information in a tree structure.
- Keep important comments handy while you do reports.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Create and hide sticky notes with alarms.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Take and store notes on various events.
- Capture all your pieces of information instantly.
- Reduce workspace clutter with this desktop-notes organizer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content