From MainTree Systems:
Sticky is designed to let users put notes on their desktop. It features a system tray icon that allows quick access to functions, two note types, alarms, note e-mailing, and printing to name a few. You can also manage your notes and alter their appearance by changing the font and color on individual notes. Sticky also allows password protection of notes.
More Products to Consider
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Backup/restore registry and important system files.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Put sticky reminders on your desktop.
- Search your Windows system very quickly using an index of files...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Create and post reminder notes on your desktop.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Too much nagging"
Version: Sticky 3.1 build 140
Does what it is supposed to do...
Constant nag screen is too annoying. Ok, you can choose the colour and you have a few extra options, but I use a free sticky note program now that does what it is supposed to do, without the nagging stuff.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: