Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair

Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair

Average User Rating:
3.0
out of 8 votes

Quick Specs

  • Version:
    3.0
  • Total Downloads:
    8,607
  • Date Added:
    Nov. 13, 2014
  • Price:
    Free to try (Limited functionality); $39.00 to buy (Buy it now)
  • File Size:
    4.2MB
  • Downloads Last Week:
    76
  • Platform:
    Windows
  • Product ranking:

Publisher's Description

+
 
read more +
User Reviews
+

Results 1–3 of 3

5 stars

"An unbeatable software"

May 19, 2015  |  By charlieemoss

 |  Version: Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair 3.0

Pros

Extracts thumbnail of heavily corrupt images

Cons

Scan time should be faster

Summary

I was unable to open any of my JPEG photos from memory card. I installed File repair from www.filerepair1.com; a free software to repair corrupt files but it did not repaired any photos. This software did a fantastic job and recovered almost 90% of photos. It also recovered the thumbnails of remaining 10% photos.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

5 stars

"A must have tool for photographers"

May 08, 2015  |  By taylorkennedy001

 |  Version: Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair 3.0

Pros

Easy to use even for non tech users

Cons

Some photos are not recovered completely

Summary

I am a photographer by profession. I captured so many photographs of my client's marriage ceremony and saved them in computer's drive. Due to sudden reasons all of the photographs were corrupt and showing error message. I downloaded this software & after running it I was able to see the preview of most of the photos.

Thanks Stellar for saving my profession ?

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

5 stars

"Software Actually Repairs Corrupt JPEG Photos"

January 30, 2015  |  By colpert

 |  Version: Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair 3.0

Pros

I had quite a number of corrupt jpeg pictures which was taken during my sister's marriage. It is easy to use and has many advance features like I can select multiple pictures at once.

Cons

Few JPEG errors still not repairable.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

Results 1–3 of 3

Add Your Review

Login or create an account to post a review.

You are logged in as . Please submit your review for Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair
Add Your Review

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
Click here to review our site terms of use.

Update Your Review

Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review.
Submit

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
Click here to review our site terms of use.

 
see all reviews +

Full Specifications

+
General
Publisher Stellar Information Technology
Publisher web site http://www.stellarinfo.com/
Release Date November 13, 2014
Date Added November 13, 2014
Version 3.0
Category
Category Digital Photo Software
Subcategory Digital Photo Tools
Operating Systems
Operating Systems Windows XP/Vista/Server 2008/7/8
Additional Requirements None
Download Information
File Size 4.2MB
File Name StellarPhoenixJPEGRepair.exe
Popularity
Total Downloads 8,607
Downloads Last Week 76
Pricing
License Model Free to try
Limitations Limited functionality
Price $39

Previous Versions:

Add to my list Report a problem
 
read more +

More Products to Consider

Close[x]

Submit a problem report for Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair

Please describe the problem you have with this software. This information will be sent to our editors for review.

Problem:

The Download.com Installer isn't working as expected

The download link does not work

The software has a newer version

The product contains malicious software

Other

Description:

Please select a feedback type.

Please enter a description.

Submit Problem Report

Close[x]

Problem Report submitted

Thank you for submitting a problem report! The Download team is committed to providing you with accurate software information.

OK