From Orvonton Products:
Stealth Ping is a handy little program that keeps you from being logged off by your ISP for Internet inactivity. Stealth Ping keeps you connected by sending packets of data at random or at fixed intervals to simulate actual Internet activity. Unlike other connection products that only ping the ISP at fixed intervals, Stealth Ping uses an algorithm to vary the size and the interval of the data packets sent. So, in Stealth mode, the ISP "thinks" the packets it is receiving are normal Internet traffic. As a result, the inactivity timer running on your account will be reset every 15 to 100 seconds. Simple to install, Stealth Ping has an easy-to-use graphical interface and occupies less than 38K of disk space.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Make the mIRC interface easier to use for newbies.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Web filter.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Maintain your Internet connection.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Tracks time/cost while connected to ISP.