From AcaStat Software:
StatCalc is an analytical tool simplifies common statistical calculations with 22 procedures. Use StatCalc to easily create and compare summary statistics, develop confidence intervals, and verify hand calculations. Enter data to create descriptive, correlation, and regression statistics. A Decision Tools module is included to explore price elasticity of demand, queuing theory, constant dollars, and decision tables. StatCalc includes example data for each module to help you quickly learn the procedures. A statistics glossary is included along with the Applied Statistics Handbook pdf. All output is stored in an output log to view, save, and print results.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manipulate, calculate, and graphically display data.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Statistical software for data mining.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Find and remove duplicate files from your PC.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Defragment your disks and improve computer performance and stab...
- Manage business projects with real-time online modification.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Work with various maps and perform feathering, spectral analysi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content