From AcaStat Software:
StatCalc is an analytical tool simplifies common statistical calculations with 22 procedures. Use StatCalc to easily create and compare summary statistics, develop confidence intervals, and verify hand calculations. Enter data to create descriptive, correlation, and regression statistics. A Decision Tools module is included to explore price elasticity of demand, queuing theory, constant dollars, and decision tables. StatCalc includes example data for each module to help you quickly learn the procedures. A statistics glossary is included along with the Applied Statistics Handbook pdf. All output is stored in an output log to view, save, and print results.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Perform different statistical calculations.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Statistical analysis add-in software for Microsoft Excel.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Perform Statistical computation with functions and data structu...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Simplify the way you do calculations.
- Integrate your .NET application with Excel Spreadsheets.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Transform Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into Web-based applicati...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Rotate data, paint it in 3D and view stats info for variables.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Work with regression models.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Keep track of your golf statistics.
- Create and analyze crosstabulations, descriptive statistics, an...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Discover relationships and outliers in statistical data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content