Start Menu 8 is a desktop customized tool for Windows users, designed especially to bring back the start button and start menu for Windows 8/8.1. By offering more flexible operations on start menu, Start Menu 8 enables to customizing new group at the start menu list, users could group any items together to get a quick start, also with a stronger searching engine, a whole disk search would be finished in seconds. It's a suitable Start Menu for Windows 8/8.1 and also multifunctional menu replacement for Windows 7/Vista/XP.
What's new in this version:
- Added Auto Shutdown to shut down computer at a scheduled time automatically.
- Added Screenshot to take screenshots easily and quickly (hotkeys Alt + E).
- Supported renaming Group and changing Group icon .
- Supported hotkeys Shift + Enter to open programs as administrator.
- Added Taskbar Properties option to the right-click menu of Start button.
- Added Hebrew language.
- Fixed general bugs.