Start Menu 8 is specially designed for Window 8. It offers a perfect solution for users who work with Windows Start Menu all the time and are not accustomed to the new Metro start screen in Windows 8. This smart tool brings back both the start button and Windows Start Menu, and offers the option to skip Metro start page, allowing users who only work on desktop to boot to Windows 8 desktop directly.
What's new in this version:
- Added the feature of recognition invalid shortcuts
- Added the option to set the number of recent items to display
- Enhanced the stability & optimized performance
- Better support for Windows 8.1
- Fixed the problem that items in start menu can't be seen if they are set to have same font color and background color
- Fixed general bugs