From M. Scott Marcy:
StarfishX is a Mac OS X-native application which generates cool desktop patterns. It is based on Mars Saxman's Starfish pattern generation engine. The following are a few of the highlights of StarfishX:
- Mac OS X native cocoa application.
- Accelerated and multi-threaded to take full advantage of multi-core Intel Macs.
- Support for multiple monitors (you can generate a different pattern for each monitor connected to your computer).
- Support for TIFF, JPEG and PNG image formats.
- Option to generate patterns in the background without the main application being open.
- For advanced users: A command line generator for the ultimate in control and flexibility.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Simple-to-use backup/restore utility.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Google Maps desktop client for Mac.
- Control a Velleman K8055 USB I/O board.
- Clipboard manager.