Splunk is a Silicon Valley company inventing large-scale, high-speed indexing and search technology for IT infrastructures. The company's software indexes and makes it possible to search and navigate data from any application, server or network device in real time. Logs, configurations, messages, traps and alerts, scripts and metrics. If a machine can generate it - Splunk can eat it. It's easy to download, install and use, and is very powerful. More than 450 enterprises, government organizations, and service providers and more than 125,000 users achieve higher availability, investigate security incidents in record time, and meet compliance requirements at lower costs with Splunk.
What's new in this version:
Resolved highlighted issues
- Significant increase in indexer latency and reduction in throughput of up to 75% related to execution of MaxDataSize settings in
indexes.conf, which can result in the indexer(s) refusing forwarder connections. This issue is more likely to manifest in deployments with slower storage volumes. (SPL-58689)
- A 500 Internal Server Error is displayed when using Manager... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Emulate Wyse, Viewpoint, DEC terminals.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Server log analyzer.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Update DynIPs at dyndns.servermaster.de.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Web-based news management agent.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Client/server solution for easy file transfers over TCP/IP.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Solve day to day problems of remembering all the personal detai...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Text-to-speech tool for reading difficulties.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content