This dedicated LP and tape recording software makes it child's play to record and edit your old albums. The wizard driven process guides you through connecting your hardware, getting the correct recording level, and splitting your recording into multiple tracks. The software automatically removes clicks and pops and that unwanted tape hum and hiss. Version 2.1 b38 adds support for more CD recorders.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Meet and chat with people online.
- Remove scratches from vinyl records.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Clean up your sound files recorded from vinyl sources.
- Passes in and out CD through software method.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Adjust your MP3 files so that they all have the same volume lev...
- Get all your life aspects explained in detail.
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"will have to wait for a better product"
Version: Spin It Again 2.5.b46
easy to work
Didn't work well for me, three computer freezes later I had a finished product that sounded worse then the orginal old cassette.
Will hope a better product comes soon.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content