Spiceworks is free network management software and help desk software designed for networks with up to 1,000 devices. It combines help desk software, network inventory, network monitoring, IT reporting, network configuration management, built-in TFTP server, a Community user-generated IT knowledge base, request for quote feature, ink and toner replenishment purchasing, SNMP v3 management, Active Directory management, bandwidth monitoring, UPS power management software, help ticket merging, multi-threading, Green IT support, SQL server monitoring, warranty renewal tracking, and IT community Q&A into one easy-to-use application. Once downloaded to your desktop, you can also take Spiceworks on the go with iPhone and Android smartphone apps and tablet apps. Spiceworks enables you to quickly and conveniently inventory the hardware, software, and patches that reside on your network; use built-in TFTP server tool for network configuration management; request quotes for various IT purchases; manage employee profiles in Active Directory using People View; monitor your network for new software, license compliance violations, low disk space, offline servers, low printer supplies; report easily on the information you need to manage your network; get SNMP v3 monitoring support; track network issues and your projects with trouble tickets; ask questions to the Spiceworks IT community of sysadmins in SMBs worldwide. Spiceworks requires no agents to be installed and managed.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0 include:
- Keep your team in check with the Help Desk Tech
- Simplify billing with hourly rates by person
- Stay atop deadlines with SLA alerts.
- See devices your way with revamped custom grouping
- Auto-suggested knowledge base articles
- Highlight the cloud services that matter to you
- Remove the login headache with single sign on
- Keep your risks under control with a vulnerability alerts widget
- The latest Spicewor... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Get an extensible server with the current HTTP standards.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- View, track, and manage IP addresses.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Capture, analyze, and track network traffic in real time.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Diagram an existing network and perform hardware and software i...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Protect your PC and mobile phones against malware and data thef...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Get reports on various aspects of your PC inventory and configu...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 46 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1