SpeedSearch is a Macintosh application that searches files for text. With a rich set of features and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, it's a powerful tool for anyone. SpeedSearch uses WASTE to display search results. The size of search results is limited only by application memory, and the colors used to display search results are user-configurable. SpeedSearch displays results similar to UNIX grepeach line that matches the search string is displayed in the results area. And like grep, SpeedSearch supports regular expressions. Finding text in files is an essential task in any development effort. SpeedSearch eases this task with "goto line" support for some of the most popular editors: CodeWarrior, BBEdit and Alpha.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Access keywords in two meta tags of your Web site and create it...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Create ebooks in popular formats.
- Create Code 128/128 GS1 barcodes and generate checksum automati...
- Editor for localizers & translators.
- GUI for Fink package management system.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Graphical user interface for UNIX grep.
- String finder utility - finds text in files that are in specifi...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: