From Luigi Rosa:
Speech Recognition Based on DTW - Matlab source code. Searching for the best path that matches two time-series signals is the main task for many researchers, because of its importance in these applications. Dynamic Time-Warping (DTW) is one of the prominent techniques to accomplish this task, especially in speech recognition systems. DTW is a cost minimization matching technique, in which a test signal is stretched or compressed according to a reference template. Although there are other advanced techniques in speech recognition such as the hidden Markov modeling (HMM) and artificial neural network (ANN) techniques, the DTW is widely used in the small-scale embedded-speech recognition systems such as those embedded in cell phones.
The reason for this is owing to the simplicity of the hardware implementation of the DTW engine, which makes it suitable for many mobile devices. Additionally, the training procedure in DTW is very simple and fast, as compared with the HMM and ANN rivals. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Get a speech recognition tool.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Command applications with voice, dictate e-mails and documents,...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Get a speech translation tool.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get a text to speech and voice recognition tool.
- Get a gesture recognition application.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Launch Web pages, programs, and execute commands using speech.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Have documents, email, and Web pages read to you.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Control your computer and create e-mail messages using your voi...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Integrate voice and speech in to your programs.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create your own commands for any software you use.
- Get an MP3 player with optional recognition ability.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1